Terms and Conditions
By using, accessing or contributing to the website of JDash hosted at jdash.net/ you hereby warrant and represent that you are above 18 years of age and fully understand and agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions.
Please note that JDash operates exclusively as an informational website and does not deal with any form of real money, bonus, chips, tokens, bets, wager and/or other gambling instruments used in online casinos. Any and all information found on the JDash website is to be used strictly for non-commercial personal information purpose only. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, the User accepts the sole responsibility of ensuring the validity of the casinos listed in the JDash website, including information related to bonus, review, currency, promotion, news, game release, and/or other related items as and where applicable.
GAMBLING ON CASINOS MAY NOT BE LEGAL IN SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS BEFORE REGISTERING AND/OR USING A CASINO LISTED IN THIS WEBSITE. CONSIDER GETTING PROFESSIONAL LEGAL ADVICE IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE LEGALITY OF YOUR USE OF ANY CASINO LISTED IN THIS WEBSITE.
REGISTRATION OF SUBSCRIPTION
To be eligible to subscribe on the JDash website, the User must be at least 18 years of age and must accurately complete and submit the Member Registration form.
The Member must not use any other person’s account to access the website. The Member must not allow any other person to use the Member’s account to access the website. The Member must notify us in writing immediately if the Member becomes aware of any unauthorised use of the Member’s account.
If the Member registers for an account with our website, the Member will be asked to choose a Member ID and Password, which must be kept confidential at all times. The Member must not use the Member’s account or Member ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any other person. The Member is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Member’s Account login information and is fully liable for all activities that occur under the Member’s Account. JDash cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the Member’s failure to comply with the above requirements.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF WEBSITE
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, the User may create a member account, log-in, view, download, print and/or otherwise access available content from the JDash website for strictly personal non-commercial lawful use by means of a web browser.
The User must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan Horse, worm, keystroke logger, Rootkit or other malicious computer software
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent
- access or otherwise interact with our website using any robot, spider or other automated means
- violate the directives set out in the robots.txt file for our website
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing)
The User must ensure that all the information the User supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
FEEDBACK AND REVIEWS
JDash offers its users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions, information, feedback and/or other user data (Reviews) about casinos. After moderation, JDash will either approve or reject a review for being uploaded in the website.
All views and opinions expressed in a review are the personal responsibility of its associated User and by no extent such review will be considered to reflect the views or opinions of JDash, its agents or affiliates. JDash reserves the exclusive right to monitor all reviews and to remove any review which it considers to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Before submitting a review in the JDash website, the User must warrant and represent that:
- The User is entitled to post the review on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The review does not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The review does not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The review will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
JDash has a zero tolerance policy towards spam and/or other unsolicited marketing materials posted on the website. Spam posted on behalf of a casino will contribute to termination of the member account in addition to that casino being added to our permanent blacklist, and all IP addresses associated with such spam will be reported to legal authorities for appropriate action.
SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
JDash reserves all rights to suspend/edit/delete any account subscription at its sole discretion without any prior notice or explanation if it has enough reason to believe that the User is in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
A User may also edit or delete his/her account details on our website using his/her account control panel on the website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The JDash website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. All Users must exercise a high level of care and caution while accessing any casino listed in this website. JDash does not review, endorse, recommend, verify, evaluate, warrant or guarantee the quality, authenticity, claims or background of any casino listed in this website. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions or on the website shall be considered as a referral, endorsement, recommendation, verification, warranty or guarantee with respect to the validity, accuracy, availability, completeness, safety, legality, quality or applicability of any content, opinion, response, advice, prediction, recommendation, information and/or other service provided by any casino whose name appears in the JDash website.
All content uploaded in this website are for non-commercial information purpose only. JDash reserves the exclusive right to change, at any time and at its sole discretion, any or all of such uploaded content without any prior notice to the Users. Under no circumstances will JDash and/ or any of its directors, shareholders, employees, sub-contractors and agents be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, monetary loss, business interruption, loss of goodwill and the like) arising out of the use or inability of use any content or service of the JDash website, including access to other casino websites that are cross-linked in the JDash website.
All contents displayed on the Website are owned and/or licensed by JDash and are protected by international laws on patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trade names, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), domain names and other applicable rights. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The User may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the website, including text, graphics, code and/or software. The User may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the site solely for the User’s own non-commercial use provided that the User agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.